2 low-carb wraps or flatbreads
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
2 Tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
1/4 Fontina cheese, shredded
6 slices of prosciutto
4-6 figs determine by preference
1/4 cup of goat cheese
added olive oil and spices to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and brush your wraps with olive oil. Place on a cookie sheet and put in the oven until crisp (about 8 minutes).
2. Cut figs into chunks or slices and shred the Fontina cheese if not already done.
3. Once the crusts are done, sprinkle half of the Fontina cheese on each, followed by the prosciutto slices.
4. Top with figs, goat cheese, spices and extra olive oil if you'd like.
5. Broil on low until warm (about 5-6 minutes).
6. When done, drizzle with balsamic, cut and enjoy!
Note: If figs aren't your thing, swap them for nectarines!