Spa Day Tips
1. Avoid Alcohol: Some spas don't even offer alcohol, but if they do I try to steer clear of it.
2. Drink Tons of Water: Saunas, steam rooms, pools. . . there is a reason you see water dispensers everywhere at the spa.
3. Eat Light: The last thing I need at the spa is to be bloated or stuffed.
4. Don't Wear Makeup: Go makeup free, and leave makeup free. It's so refreshing to give your skin a break.
5. Bring Your Own Products: Deodorant, razor, lotion, anything you use after you shower. Spas usually have products, but I prefer to bring my own.
6. Wear a Bathing Suit You Don't Care About: Some spas have mud baths or special treatments that can stain. Don't bring your brand new suit.
7. Keep your phone in your locker: As much as a love a good spa picture, your phone can get ruined or it can ruin your day. Bring it out for a picture or two and lock it up.
8. Leave Your Jewelry and Valuable Home: I've never heard of anyone's locker getting broken into, but I still wouldn't risk it.
9. Try Out Everything That's Offered: I've been to spas with salt rooms, hot stone beds, mineral baths, and mud. Try it all to find out what you like.
10. Relax and enjoy!