|Photos by Kaili Faith Photography|
There is one simpler thing that makes dressing for a corporate setting infinitely easier. Dresses. You can slip them on, do your hair, grab a sweater and head out the door. You can switch them up by adding a blazer for a day of meetings or a cashmere pull over come winter.
My tips for dressing for corporate:
1. Try to be clothes that don't need to be dry cleaned! It really adds up.
2. Keep the length of skirts and dresses just above the knee or longer (mine is a tad too short).
3. If you wear sleeveless tops, always wear a sweater or blazer over them.
4. Go for a structured bag that looks professional.
5. Don't wear loud makeup, and if you wear loud jewelry, keep your outfit simple.
6. Make sure your hair is neat and tamed.
Shop my Look
dress: Banana Republic Factory // shoes: Candy's (old) // purse: H&M (old)