Again I'm apologizing for my slowness to update my new computer. I haven't installed InDesign yet, so this is my lousy attempt at sharing my recent favorites. It's a pretty sad attempt, but at least the items are all stellar and absolutely worth sharing.
1. Everlane Linen Tank - I talked about it earlier this week, but I honestly cannot tell you how often I wear this. . . not because I don't know, because it's embarrassing. It's the best tank top I've owned in years.
2. Aesop Control-Colorless - I recently tried out a skin regimen by Aesop, and although it's too soon to tell if I'm going to convert entirely, I can say that this product is a new must for me. You can apply it every 2 hours!
3. Diptyque Mimosa - I'm gearing up for spring and candles are my favorite way to bring in a sweet scent while keeping cozy on rainy days. Since we've had some major rainy days, I've been burning this one nonstop.
4. Cuyana Mini Saddle Bag - If I'm being honest I wanted the Chloe, but knew I couldn't afford it. Thank goodness Cuyana's spring line of bags saved the day. I can't wait to keep using this cute little thing.
5. Honolulu Cookie Company - Ok this is a PSA. If you haven't had these order them NOW. They were the one thing I requested my little sister send me from her Hawaii trip last week. My older sister left for Hawaii today, and I requested more. You can never have enough.